PREPARE FOR YOUR SAUNA SESSION
BEFORE YOUR SESSION…
– Arrive 5-10 minutes early.
– Hydrate! Drink plenty of water before (and after) your session.
WHAT TO BRING…
– Please bring a towel. Members are given a Bamboo Sauna Towel with their membership. Packages holders can purchase a Bamboo Sauna Towel or Bamboo Sauna Wrap at a discounted price at the time of package purchase. Bamboo Sauna Towels and Bamboo Sauna Wraps are available for sale at the front desk. Bamboo towels/wraps are exceptionally soft and luxurious, and have unique characteristics that are beneficial both inside and outside your sauna. They are naturally anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and deodorizing; they emit 91% of infrared rays for full infrared exposure (and block up to 98% of UV rays when used in the sun); and they are highly absorbent for water and sweat.
– All sauna rooms are private. Some clients prefer to wear bathing suits/undergarments in the sauna, but wearing only a towel is also perfectly acceptable.
– We recommend wearing loose, comfortable clothing after your session.
A NOTE ON SHOWERS…
– We do not have showers at our Park Road location.
– We recommend waiting at least 30 minutes after your sauna session before showering to allow your body to cool down naturally.
– Plan out your sauna time;
– A Full-spectrum infrared sauna session is 40 minutes; with 10 minutes to cleanse and change.
– A Salt Sauna session is 30 minutes; with 10 minutes to cleanse and change.
– Staying longer delays other guests.
– Infrared saunas heat the body, not the air.
– The temperature inside the sauna is not to be confused with your body temperature or the quality of your sauna session.
– Please do not fixate on the temperature the sauna reads.
– Please follow your doctor’s instructions if they recommend using a lower temperature (which is still very beneficial).
– Please treat our room and equipment with respect.
– Infrared saunas are sensitive technology.
– NO shoes in the sauna.
– NO food in the sauna.
– Shut sauna doors gently after your session.
– Please silence your phone and be responsible for your personal belongings while visiting our spa.
– Please keep your voice low as a courtesy to other clients.
– No one will be allowed to enter the treatment rooms once the session has started.
– Cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to your scheduled session time.
– “No Shows” will be charged the session rate; Package holders and Members will forfeit a session.
For more information, visit our blog posts “Introduction to Infrared Sauna“, and “How to Achieve the Ultimate Infrared Sauna Experience.”
** The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. All products and services, including written information, brochures and flyers, as well as information provided by telephone, verbally, or by any other means of communication, are not intended to diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. The information provided by this website is for general informational purposes only. Respira Vita recommends that a trusted healthcare provider be consulted before beginning any treatment for any medical condition. We take no responsibility for customers choosing to treat themselves.