WHAT IS AN INFRARED SALT SAUNA?
For centuries salt has been known to have many benefits to the human condition. The ancient Greeks and Romans used salt for relaxation, rejuvenation, and to heal a variety of skin issues. Doctors from as early as the mid-19th Century recognized the benefits of dry salt for various respiratory disorders, and began instructing patients to visit salt mines for relief as a form of Salt Therapy.
Salt Therapy, also known as halotherapy, is a 100% natural, drug-free, effective therapy for treating a variety of respiratory and skin ailments. Infrared Salt Sauna combines the benefits of Salt Therapy with the healing benefits of Infrared Sauna. Clients simply relax in the warm embrace of the infrared sauna surrounded by the enriched salt air. The dry heat from the sauna combines with the natural benefits of the salt to help you relax and breathe easier. The combination of infrared heat and salt creates the ultimate healing sanctuary!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF INFRARED SALT SAUNA?
Salt has the following natural properties:
- Mucolytic effects: loosens excessive mucus and speeds up mucociliary transport
- Removes pathogen agents (airborne pollen)
- Reduces IgE level (immune system oversensitivity)
Infrared Salt Sauna can help:
- Improve lung function and capacity
- Alleviate sneezing, coughing, and shortness of breath
- Strengthen your immune system
- Enhance athletic and sport performance
- Increase blood flow and improve circulation
- Improve general health and quality of life
** The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. All products and services, including written information, brochures and flyers, as well as information provided by telephone, verbally, or by any other means of communication, are not intended to diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. The information provided by this website is for general informational purposes only. Respira Vita recommends that a trusted healthcare provider be consulted before beginning any treatment for any medical condition. We take no responsibility for customers choosing to treat themselves.